Wellness and Health Coach
Cognivue is hiring for a Wellness and Health Coach position in Rochester, NY area (potentially remote if right candidate). If you are looking for a great opportunity within the healthcare industry, we would love to speak with you! You will work with clients to discuss the Cognivue device, along with the CogniWell program and how clients may optimize cognition by adopting a combination of key lifestyle habits and awareness of their overall wellness. You will need to assess and identify individual client’s needs such as their health literacy level, wellness knowledge and barriers, and their level of motivation to appropriately address lifestyle choice. You will work with clients to discuss opportunities to support better health and wellness, and encourage clients to take proactive steps that could help reduce risk of memory loss and other forms of cognitive decline.
- Attend meetings and training online and /or in person when required
- Follow best scheduling practices to meet appropriate goals and meet member needs
- May have up to 30% of time allocated to liaison, project, or cross-functional responsibilities as needed by the business and approved by direct manager/lead
- Distribute available health education materials, such as brochures to clients
- Support Cognivue team in telephone and sales demonstrations as needed
- May need to coordinate with clients’ healthcare providers in order to provide a well-rounded experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Knowledge of general cognitive health and wellness
- Understanding of health principles for well-being, quality of life and nutritional/exercise programs
- Must be a believer and self-practiced individual for healthy life principles/styles
- Exhibits effective interpersonal and communication skills for working with internal partners, clients, and their other healthcare professionals
- Strong Listening and Customer Service Skills are key
- Organized, with the ability to work autonomously as a self-starter in a dynamic environment.
Education and Experience
Health Coach Certification preferred. B.S./B.A. in counseling, psychology, health science, or related field preferred. Previous experience and education in fields such as health education and wellness. Experience speaking with clients of all backgrounds and ages. This is a temporary 2-3 month position. Availability for part or full time. The right candidate may be able to move to full time position.
Bilingual Spanish/English desirable but not required. Work Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No Agencies, Please!
I love being a part of a company whose mission is to improve the quality of life for patients as they age. Everyone at Cognivue is dedicated to making a difference and has a true passion for what we do.Nicole
I am very impressed with the quality of people that have been selected to work here. The diversity of experience and talent has created an environment of enthusiasm and determination to be successful in bringing this great technology to our customers.Claudia
What I love about Cognivue is the amazing team of people who care about you professionally and personally. Here, you’re not just working for a great company, you’re working for a great cause too.Melek
The innovation that Cognivue brings to the medical field is incredible and will have a lasting effect on how we handle the aging of our loved ones. I’m excited to be a part of this long-awaited revolution!Peggy
I'm so excited to be working for Cognivue, a company that’s making history and enhancing healthcare. I love being part of a team that is resourceful, encouraging and works together to make an impact.Christa
My favorite things about working at Cognivue are our brilliant, creative, and collaborative team, the opportunity to partner with innovative leaders in the healthcare industry and our commitment to helping create positive change in our country’s approach to cognitive care.Andy
I love being a part of something so innovative and new that when I explain the technology at a social gathering, friends and strangers alike want to know more and want to connect me with someone in a healthcare environment that can benefit from its use.Bob